Unless Noted, meetings are held on the first and third Tuesdays of each month. Please check the Upcoming Meeting Schedule below.
Based on current trends, our meetings are on hold indefinitely. We’ll update here and on our Bosom Buddies (BBud) Facebook Page as we have more info.
- 5:30 pm, 3rd Floor, Classroom B at Fort Walton Beach Medical Center*
- Meetings usually last 60 to 90 minutes
* Each year we hold one meeting in June and one meeting in December outside of our normal location. If want to visit us during June or December, please call to find out where our meeting location will be.
This page was updated by a volunteer on 07/27/2020.
2020 Meeting Schedule**
** Meetings are held at 5:30 pm Central Time in Classroom B on the third floor of Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, unless otherwise noted. It’s great to call ahead and let us know you’re coming, but it’s not required. During the holidays or during hazardous weather conditions, please check with Shirley to make sure we are meeting.
Other Events of Note
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer usually held in October, click to visit the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer website (opens in a new browser window)
BBud Meetings – because of COVID-19 precautions, meetings are subject to cancellation. Please check Facebook for the latest meeting announcements.
- For the safety of our members, no meetings are scheduled at this time