Unless Noted, meetings are held on the first and third Tuesdays of each month. Please check the Upcoming Meeting Schedule below.
Meetings through the end of June have been cancelled at the request of FWB Medical Center. As of May 21, 2020, no groups can meet at the hospital until July 1st, and the hospital plans to reassess mid-June. We’ll update here and on Facebook as we have more info.
- 5:30 pm, 3rd Floor, Classroom B at Fort Walton Beach Medical Center*
- Meetings usually last 60 to 90 minutes
* Each year we hold one meeting in June and one meeting in December outside of our normal location. If want to visit us during June or December, please call to find out where our meeting location will be.
This page was updated by a volunteer on 05/21/2020.
2020 Meeting Schedule**
** Meetings are held at 5:30 pm Central Time in Classroom B on the third floor of Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, unless otherwise noted. It’s great to call ahead and let us know you’re coming, but it’s not required. During the holidays or during hazardous weather conditions, please check with Shirley to make sure we are meeting.
Other Events of Note
- CANCELLED: Camp Bluebird April 1-3, 2020.
Click here to visit Camp Bluebird FL website
BBud Meetings – because of COVID-19 precautions, meetings are subject to cancellation. Please check Facebook for the latest meeting announcements.
- June 16, 2020 Summer Party at Red Lobster – We’re waiting on final word from Red Lobster Manager, but most likely this event will be canceled.
- July 7, 2020 (tentative, check for BBud emails in mid-June)
- July 21, 2020
- August 4, 2020
- August 18, 2020
- September 8, 2020
- September 22, 2020
- October 6, 2020
- October 20, 2020